GDPR Data Protection Officer Training Course
March 6, 2019 prod360
Why should you attend?
In partnership with 360 Advanced The Certified Data Protection Officer training course enables you to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and competence to effectively implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” credential. By holding a PECB Certified Data Protection Officer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you thoroughly understand the gap between the General Data Protection Regulation and the current organizational processes including: privacy policies, procedures, working instructions, consent forms, data protection impact assessments, in order to associate organizations in the adoption process to the new regulation.
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of the new procedures and adoption of the new requisites presented in the GDPR, which will come into force and effect by the 25th May 2018
- DPO and Senior Managers responsible for the personal data protection of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- Members of an information security, incident management and business continuity team
- Expert advisors in security of personal data
- Technical experts and compliance experts wanting to prepare for a Data Protection Officer job
|COURSE AGENDA DURATION: 5 DAYS|
Introduction to the GDPR and initiation of the GDPR Compliance
Plan the implementation of the GDPR
Deploying the GDPR
Monitoring and continuous improvement of GDPR compliance
- Understand the history of personal data protection in Europe
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts and approaches required for the effective alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation
- Understand the new requirements that the General Data Protection Regulation brings for EU organizations and non-EU organizations and when it is necessary to implement them
- Acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in assessing the implementation of these new requirements
- Learn how to manage a team implementing the GDPR
- Gain the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations how to manage personal data
- Acquire the expertise for analysis and decision making in the context of personal data protection
The “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Data Protection Concepts and Rights of the Data Subject
- Domain 2: Data controllers, processors and the DPO
- Domain 3: Planning the GDPR compliance project
- Domain 4: Data Protection Impact Assessment and Privacy Impact Assessment
- Domain 5: Data Protection Measures and Approaches
- Domain 6: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of the GDPR compliance project
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below you will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
|Data Protection Experience||Other
|PECB Provisional Data Protection Officer||PECB Certified Data Protection Officer exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB
code of ethics
|PECB Certified Data Protection Officer||PECB Certified Data Protection Officer exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Data Protection||Data Protection activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB
code of ethics
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Hyatt Downtown St. Pete
- 25 2nd St N St.
Petersburg, FL 33701
- Phone: 5706610285