The 360 Advanced Story
What does 360 Advanced do?
Many of our clients face similar challenges. Some examples of these challenges are: reducing the number of audits completed each year, expanding into regulated markets or industries, and especially, obtaining valuable feedback throughout the assessment process. Our clients are not just looking for a report, but a relationship with a trusted business advisor that can provide actionable recommendations and strategic insights.
When was 360 Advanced formed?
What is the 360 Advanced Mission?
What’s important to 360 Advanced?
- Quality: Holding ourselves to the highest standards
- Reliability: Setting clear expectations and delivering through dependable judgement and performance
- Integrity and Ethics: To be independent, objective and accountable through our strategies, decisions and actions
- Client Satisfaction: We strive to always exceed our client’s expectations
- Innovation: To consistently employ creative thinking in every project
- Our People: We hold ourselves to high standards and accept nothing but the best in our team
- Our Culture: We are transparent, flexible and team-oriented in our methods and actions
What makes 360 Advanced different?
- Friendly, non-traditional auditors
- Actionable recommendations
- Flexible and thorough Q+A process
- Pre-assessment guidance
- Integrated services to save time and money
- Structured phases and review processes
- Collaborative approach with weekly status updates
- Quality reporting
- Fixed fees
- Year-round consultations