HITRUST CEP: What is it about?
In coordination with HITRUST, a local host and a CSF Assessor Organization, collaborative sessions will provide attendees with key information, resources and support you need to facilitate better risk management practices.
During these one-day events, participants will benefit from the opportunity to engage with local peers and discuss the challenges, best practices and lessons learned in effectively implementing a risk management program and improving cybersecurity practices by leveraging the HITRUST CSF, HITRUST Cyber sharing and response, and other HITRUST programs. The town hall events will be coordinated by HITRUST, hosted by organizations in the community and facilitated by HITRUST CSF Assessors.
- Structuring and Implementing an Information risk management program
- Consideration in implementing the HITRUST CSF
- Leveraging the HITRUST CSF to implement the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Considerations regarding a HITRUST CSF
- Assessment and reporting options
- Leveraging the HITRUST Cyber Threat Catalogue
- Implementing a third-party assurance program and effective vendor risk management
- How to align information risk management and cyber insurance program
- Engaging in cyber information sharing and how it supports cyber threat management regardless of size or cyber maturity
October 15, 2018
[button text=”Register Now” link=”https://web.cvent.com/event/c82dfeae-d8ca-4119-9eb6-4089cfae06ad/regProcessStep1″ target=”_blank” type=”primary” size=”large”]
October 17, 2018
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- 15950 Bay Vista Dr.
Clearwater, FL 33760
- Phone: (813) 280-1300